What is your main interest in the Internet?

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Remedy of Google Docs

           
www.sparticle.com
   My initial reaction to Google Docs was one of pessimism. I am an avid fan of Microsoft Word, and there was no way something else could produce at such a universal level. But I soon realized that it is in fact a whole new level of document crafting.  The program excels in both capabilities and usability.
                After familiarizing myself with a few Google Docs forms, I recognized several potential applications for it as a writer. Beyond the fundamental use of word document creation, the spreadsheet and presentations formats of Google Docs will enable me to address the business aspects of professional writing.  I can now easily articulate myself through both literary and visual expression within the same document. It serves as almost a self-publishing program.


                Whether my future pursuits take me into public relations, marketing, or any media field, I can create rich supportive documentations to convey my creative ideas. That fact that it is located in one place helps to insure originality and authorship. Yet I am still able to allow my writing to be edited by selected individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment